Work for NICOR
Current job vacancies
VOLUNTARY ROLE: Chair, NICOR Patient Representative Group
We are seeking to appoint a new Chair for our NICOR Patient Representative Group.
The role involves:
- Developing NICOR’s patient and public engagement strategy
- Helping to shape our public facing communications and reporting
- Being an ambassador for NICOR in the community
- Chairing up to four meetings a year in London or online
- Attending quarterly high level NCAP Stakeholder Board meetings in London and updating the Board on patient and public engagement activity
You will be provided with administrative and logistical support from NICOR to help you manage the role.
Please send expressions of interest to Communications and Stakeholder Engagement Coordinator Kelly O’Brien, by email by Thursday 30 April 2020 attaching a brief CV/resume and a covering letter explaining your suitability for the role and detailing how you would develop our patient and public engagement work at NICOR. For further information please see the job description or contact Kelly O’Brien.