The latest Myocardial Ischaemia National Audit Project (MINAP) report, published today, contains information about the care provided to 85,000 people with heart attack by 13 ambulance services and 212 hospitals in England, Wales and Northern Ireland. It demonstrates sustained high quality care in key indicators for heart attack patients, identifies areas for further improvement and continued vigilance, and also highlights the serious impact of smoking on the age of onset of heart attack.Read More
Archive: June 2017
- Adult Cardiac Surgery
- Adult Percutaneous Intervention
- Cardiac Rhythm Management
- Congenital Heart
- Heart Failure
- Branding the World’s Oldest Suspension Bridge
https://t.co/mkO3Pi60Qp #branding #Northumberland https://t.co/X1evKGgC5L...
Tweeted 10 days ago
- Keeping People On Board with DFDS
https://t.co/wO7WAbjvPz #onboarding #gdpr https://t.co/lgk9P8bL52...
Tweeted 14 days ago
- Appointed to Rebrand and Update a National Icon
#branding #digital #northeast https://t.co/u0ljislTt1...
Tweeted 35 days ago
- The Blumilk elves have been very busy this year!
https://t.co/W2jT4yXPsA #advent #AdventCalendar https://t.co/oF2hKzZ2Cl...
Tweeted Just Now!