The latest Myocardial Ischaemia National Audit Project (MINAP) report, published today, contains information about the care provided to 85,000 people with heart attack by 13 ambulance services and 212 hospitals in England, Wales and Northern Ireland. It demonstrates sustained high quality care in key indicators for heart attack patients, identifies areas for further improvement and continued vigilance, and also highlights the serious impact of smoking on the age of onset of heart attack.Read More
Archive: June 2017
- Adult Cardiac Surgery
- Adult Percutaneous Intervention
- Cardiac Rhythm Management
- Congenital Heart
- Heart Failure
- RT @cpgale3: It includes high-resolution data across the patient pathway & is a powerful tool for quality improvement & research....
- RT @cpgale3: MINAP is the largest single healthcare system #heartattack registry, & includes #data from hospitalizations with T1 MI in Engl…...
- RT @cpgale3: The RAPID-NSTEMI trial aims to determine if clinical outcomes can be improved by very early intervention in a pre-determined h…...
- RT @iamnickevans: Excited with what we are going to launch on 14th Feb 2020. Child’s Marvellous Guide to #HeartFailure a marvellous resourc…...