The latest Myocardial Ischaemia National Audit Project (MINAP) report, published today, contains information about the care provided to 85,000 people with heart attack by 13 ambulance services and 212 hospitals in England, Wales and Northern Ireland. It demonstrates sustained high quality care in key indicators for heart attack patients, identifies areas for further improvement and continued vigilance, and also highlights the serious impact of smoking on the age of onset of heart attack.Read More
Archive: June 2017
- Adult Cardiac Surgery
- Adult Percutaneous Intervention
- Cardiac Rhythm Management
- Congenital Heart
- Heart Failure
- RT @CardiacAudit: People with cardiovascular conditions who contract #COVID19 appear more vulnerable to severe complications. https://t.co/…...
- RT @NHSEngland: ‘If you think that you or a family member are experiencing symptoms of a heart attack, you should dial 999 immediately.’ Ou…...
Tweeted 9 days ago
- The British Cardiovascular Society (BCS) together with NICOR has emailed all BCS members urging participating centr… https://t.co/DNHueRqlUj...
Tweeted 21 days ago
- RT @cpgale3: Open invitation to ALL to participate in the GLOBAL #COVID19 quality of life survey. We would like to know how #COVIDー19 is af…...
Tweeted 22 days ago